[USML Announce] Winick's Damon Dreams Get Double-Downed

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 22:27:00 EDT 2007

Jeff: Don't confuse sunshine with lightning.  But I'm happy for you.  Thank
goodness I read about the Hughes call-up before trying to close my 1st trade
of the season.  The Damon's yours for the taking. Congratulations.  As for
me, I'm just gonna kick back and take a stab at drafting some rules. People
seem to have fun with that so I'm gonna try it for myself. At least that way
I won't waste time trying to do deals.  Tell us that A-Rod story again,
though, wouldya?

Happy for my roto buddy Jeffrey,
BLJ