[USML Announce] Jeffrey Goes To Grammar Class

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 14:06:37 EDT 2007

Here's an example, using both words:  It's surprising that Brad hasn't made a move yet, considering the way his outfield has been showing its lack of punch and depth.

And, Bradley, please don't show such disrespect for Hughes.  I heard he was quite impressive in one of his minor league starts this year.