[USML Announce] Bean There, Done That

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 21:10:09 EDT 2007

Kerbs, if I knew I'd be the GM of the Berliners and have my caricature
featured in expensive baseball fantasy magazines.  But Jeffrey will tell you
that the Angels are  woefully  light on power  and  Wood  very well  could
get a longer  look than some might think.  And no, Mr. Blocker I am not
trading Wood for Borowski, or Fernando Cabrera for Borowski for that
matter....

Brad "Bean Dip" Jansen