[USML Announce] Nukes Roster Moves

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 10:42:57 EDT 2007

Our wonderful new website won't let me make roster moves.  I keep
getting a cryptic message about retroactive moves conflicting with
other moves--no idea what that means.  Anyway, here are my roster moves.

First, I've made a trade which will be announced shortly.

New pitcher from trade on active roster in place of existing pitcher
traded away.  (Announcement pending.)  Buscher active at 3B, move
Gordon to SS and reserve Wilson.  Activate Berroa at UT and move Owens
to OF, replacing outfielder moved in trade.  (Again, announcement
pending.)  Sorry, but I'm not one of the folks who pushed this piece of
crap stat service, so don't blame me.

Thanks.