[USML Announce] Just Trying to Be Helpful

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Aug 6 08:29:05 EDT 2007

One other comment is necessary. My guess is that other than the Gaudin glitch (and Mark's bizarre hangup about it) almost every other problem relates to our use of automated transactions.

The league got used to taking advantage of Mark B's willingness to trudge through pages of transactions to arrive at the "intuitive" result that Rich is looking for.

Truth be told, unless we know another website that is willing to offer us the services of an Harvard educated lawyer to sort out our transactions, we're going to be frustrated no matter where we move.

And to all of you who checked the website at 12:01 yesterday to see who got whom, keep in mind that such instant results weren't available using TQ Stats and won't be available that quickly absent the use of automation and all its associated frustrations.

I do, however share the general sentiment that the $50 premium doesn't seem to have bought us much, so I'll start looking for alternatives.

Jeff

Sent from my BlackBerry? wireless handheld