[USML Announce] Rosters - noncompliance

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 00:16:42 EDT 2007

Not me.  I mean, I didn't even send a public message when you sent your
silly note bragging about your largesse in trading not only the likes of
Robb Quinlan, but also Magglio Ordonez -- who I traded to you in the
first place!  Now go back to your basement and continue making plans for
spending the Berliners' championship money ...

-Andy