[USML Announce] Rosters - noncompliance

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Aug 12 00:29:02 EDT 2007

Damn it Brad Lee....I can't believe?you told Andy about our deal.? I told you that if you let?anyone know I was only going to give you half of my winnings as opposed to the three-quarters that you demanded.? I knew you couldn't keep your mouth closed.? I just knew it.

Now please, don't tell Andy about the deal I cut with Kerber.? If he knew that I had promised Kerber the other 1/4, he'd lose his mind.