[USML Announce] May bin hot......May bin not

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 11:12:03 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/19/2007 11:09:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

That's  some impressive analytics Jeff.  No wonder you're published.  Kudos
to you too.

I didn't say that freight train was pulling into the  station!  And I'll take
the Red-Hots flotilla over the Riptorns  armada.

Rich:

  Thanks for your e-mail.  I was wondering what those two little  dots were
that I could barely see from the deck of the Bomber aircraft  carrier.