[USML Announce] May bin hot......May bin not

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Aug 19 11:31:47 EDT 2007

Just you wait Mr. Blocker, because I certainly have.
-----Original Message-----
From: MBBlocker at aol.com

Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 12:11:10
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] May bin hot......May bin not

In a message dated 8/19/2007 11:09:36 AM Central Daylight Time, RERobbins at iTinker.net writes: That's some impressive analytics Jeff.? No wonder you're published.? Kudos to you too.

I didn't say that freight train was pulling into the station!? And I'll take the Red-Hots flotilla over the Riptorns armada.

?
Rich:
?
? Thanks for your e-mail.? I was wondering what those two little dots were that I could barely see from the deck of the Bomber aircraft carrier.
?
? -- Mark B.
?