[USML Announce] Shabes Can Rest Easy--For Now....

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 15:36:03 EST 2007

Sources who observed the friendly Winick-Jansen lunch today report no deals
were closed over lunch, but big deals definitely are in the works:  "When
you're talking names like Carlos Pena, Dice K, Clay Buchholz and Phil Hughes
with Brad Lee, it's better to take your time and mull them over a few
cocktails.  I'm sure we can get something done quickly, especially after he
has a couple Cape Codders," spoke Jeffrey as he left the lunch to meet with
his publishing agent Scott Boras.