[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Fri Dec 14 16:24:46 EST 2007

Gentlemen,

It is with great pride that I announce the first trade of the 2008 USML season:

Since no one attended our lunch (everything okay Mr. K?) to save us from ourselves, Brad and I were able to arrive at the following mutually beneficial transaction:

A.J. Burnett?(to Riptorns)

for

Jason Kubel (to Berliners)

For those wondering about Brandon Wood, rest assured that his name did come up and is certain to be the subject of future discussions.? So, while many may see the above transaction as minor, please know that it is but the first?of what will be much grander and glorious announcements to come.

Jeffrey Winick
USML CHAMP 2007