[USML Announce] Today's Prayer

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 12:27:47 EST 2007

In light of this, the latest in a string of great works by Brad Lee, I hereby nominate Mr. Jansen as the USML's poet laureate. Having seen what we can be subjected to when we allow others to undertake the task (see PT/KR's Bears piece), I propose that we make this designation official.

I'll take care of compensation. Brad Lee will be provided with an official signed copy of the Winick Baseball Magazine this year and every year he fulfills his responsibilities.

Jeff Winick
Sent from my BlackBerry? wireless handheld