[USML Announce] Today's Prayer

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Mon Feb 26 18:36:43 EST 2007

It reads more like an exerpt from Cat in the Hat

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Brad Jansen
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 9:42 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: [USML Announce] Today's Prayer

So many third basemen, and so much to do
I must ask myself, "What would Jeffrey do?"

There's Alex and Evan, and now Brandon's one, too.
Will someone please tell me--what would Jeffrey do?"

And with Butler and Lind, my UTEs number two
Dear God or Ron Shandler, what would Jeffrey do?

Is the Path to Salvation to trade off my crew?
Can anyone tell me what Jeffrey would do?

     --Anon., circa 2007