[USML Announce] si.com's prospect parade: the final countdown

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 11:46:19 EST 2007

A question for my friends at DUMP.  Do these (or similar) rankings get
update throughout the year?  If so, I propose that we change our scoring
system to 5X5X1 -- the ten categories we use now, plus the ranking from
an agreed-upon source for these various prospects.  At least this way,
there would be some relation between the magic beans and our game.

This is a serious proposal.

Very Truly Yours,

Andy