[USML Announce] Young Alex Says Goodbye, Mr. Mendoza, Hello Superstardom

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 14:53:41 EDT 2007

Andy:
  Pardon me, but Jeffrey dictated that update, not me.  I simply channel his
wisdom when he's too busy to scribe. My time has been dedicated to revising
my team's performance measures, which have me overtaking the K-9 on or about
8/18/07, if not sooner given your team's injuries, lackadaisical performance
and bad karma brought on by your legislative initiatives.
  You had your chance and although you were able to dump waste products like
Dotel, Dukes and Fields (and continue to shamelessly market the likes of
Sean Rodriguez and Hayden "One Arm Hangin'" Penn), now that teams know they
can acquire real, legitimate talent at seasonal prices from Yours Truly,
your run 'o fun is at end.  And don't be surprised if you come to me asking
for Wood--assuming he's still there for your consideration.

Respectfully, and in your rear view mirror, just behind that bend,
Brad Lee Bad Ass