[USML Announce] Hey Brad -- Has Jeff Said About Dustin Pedroia

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Jun 16 11:24:34 EDT 2007

Hi Brad,

I know that you spend a lot of time with Jeff recording his pearls of
wisdom.  I certainly appreciate the fact that you don't keep this valuable
information to yourself.  While perusing last night's box scores I noticed
that Dustin Pedroia went five for five and hit a home run.  He's hitting 331
too.  That seems pretty good to me.  I was wondering if Jeff has said
anything to you about him.

Also, is it true that Blocker has taken to climbing mountains as a means to
seeking roto wisdom?