[USML Announce] ANYONE DEALING

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:20:02 EDT 2007

Jeff!  I've read enough. Switch outta TQS now! I feel like I should trade
you Gordon in appreciation for the time you took out of your non-stop roto
prep to attend that seminar in faraway Oakbrook just to learn the Truth
about TQS.  You are our Carl Everett and for that we are grateful.
With submission,
BLJ