[USML Announce] REPUBLICAN KEEPERS

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 22:58:26 EDT 2007

leaving on a jet plane so I submit my keeps for the upcoming season:

Robinson  Cano            $10            LT08
Chone  Figgins              $20            LT07
Carlos  Guillen             $16               Y2
Jose  Lopez                  $ 7               FA
Jermaine  Dye               $16            LT07
Delmon  Young             $10            LT07
Gary Matthews, Jr.       $ 5               Y2
Seth  McClung              $3               Y2
Jered  Weaver               $10              Y2

Minor Leaguers:

Andrew Miller    $2
Ricky Romero   $5
Jordan Tata       $2