[USML Announce] You Don't Need a Winick To Know Which Way The Wind Blows

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:45:10 EDT 2007

Jeez, Jeffrey, even your apologies contain qualifications ("I apologize for
potentially leading you astray") and self-pitying ("a conclusion that I
would have sworn was otherwise when the issue pertained to me"), but on
behalf of the League they're accepted.

Regards,
Brad "Bong Hits 4 Jeffrey" Jansen