[USML Announce] You Don't Need a Winick To Know Which Way The Wind Blows

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 14:54:50 EDT 2007

Rick,

If the rules, in fact, allows a team to carry more than 9 active players
into the draft (a conclusion that I would have sworn was otherwise when the
issue pertained to me some years ago), then you should absolutely be allowed to
reinstate Youkilis.

The great thing about _announce at usml.net_ (mailto:announce at usml.net)  is that
it gives everyone  an opportunity to weigh in on any proclamation made
therein.  I indicated  that it was "my understanding".  I raised this issue more
recently with  Brad and he is convinced that I'm wrong.  Brad Lee's most recent
post is  nothing more than naked self-aggrandizement and as with anything
involving  a combination of Brad Lee and nakedness, it isn't pretty.

I apologize for potentially leading you astray on this one.