[USML Announce] Winick's Putz Is All Better

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:54:49 EDT 2007

Jeff:  I am sure every league owner shares your concern about all your
players' well-being, but really, there is no need to provide us what likely
will be numerous updates concerning Putz' balky elbow.  We know he's damaged
goods and we're tired of your efforts to soft-peddle his medical condition
in advance of one of your many anticipated dump trades to Shabelman and
 Blocker.  Enough already.  Tell us another story. My eyes are reddening and
I'm getting sleepy....

BLJ