[USML Announce] TQ Stats

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 17:08:22 EDT 2007

Just thought you guys would be interested.  TQ Stats just updated  their web
site.  And guess what.....it really sucks.  Here are some  highlights:

- easily printable side-by-side rosters with salaries, contracts and
positions - GONE

- past year's stats and standings -  GONE

- a place to post the Constitution - GONE

- the team  home page is missing a lot of info it previously had (overview of
league  standings, player notes, last night's box score for your players)

-  since TQ no longer supports decimal salaries, they multiplied the salary
of  every player on every team by 100 to get rid of all decimal salaries

-  there is no longer a player contracts field, so the contracts can no
longer be  rolled over

- you can no longer select additional "display  only" stats for our reports.
TQ will decide on standard display only  stats (such as AB, IP, etc) that you
won't be able to customize.

I'm very glad we've moved.  Mr. B, have we settled on All Star Stats  or
Custom Stat?