[USML Announce] Putz is Fine - Rocco's Hurting

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 08:23:43 EDT 2007

This reminds me of a great comment in the old roto manual--back before Benson took over and made it painfully dull.  They commented that one particularly injury-prone player could pull a hammy eating cornflakes.  Looks like Baldelli's going to be in that category.

By the way, have people noticed that Josh Hamilton (now w/ Cincy) is suddenly a hot commodity again this spring?  Looks like Andy's "Free Josh" movement is finally paying off.