[USML Announce] Putz is Fine - Rocco's Hurting

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 08:28:44 EDT 2007

Mark-

Elijah Dukes keeps the spirit of the "Free Josh" movement alive on the
Klein Nine.

I feel Jeff's pain with Rocco.  As I recall, he pulled his hammy and hit
the DL last year just our draft was concluding.

On the rules issues, I think Brad's comments reflect what we did.  But
Jim is right that some of our rules language might be inconsistent.

-Andy