[USML Announce] Hey Now/Go With All-Star

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:08:13 EDT 2007

Hi, guys.  Uber rotogod Jeffrey Winick helps run another league we're in (NL
only, boys, don't worry) and signed us up for All-Star Stats.  It's a great
site, easily navigable and all our reserve rosters are posted already.  I
strongly support going with this stat service and it would be great if the
reserve rosters could be uploaded and running already.  If Andy can afford
to fly off and live in England months on end he can handle the pennies a day
it costs for this service. Quit carping, Klein. You're outnumbered and
outgunned and you're as scheiss no Spartan.

Please--sign us up and get the rosters in.  I'm desperate to try the site's
trade evaluator program. Thanks!

Play ball!  Wipe some ass!

Brad Lee