[USML Announce] Hey Now/Go With All-Star

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 10:08:08 EDT 2007

In a message dated 3/27/2007 9:08:28 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bljansen at gmail.com writes:

Hi, guys.  Uber rotogod Jeffrey Winick helps run another league  we're in (NL
only, boys, don't worry) and signed us up for All-Star  Stats.  It's a great
site, easily navigable and all our reserve rosters  are posted already.  I
strongly support going with this stat service and  it would be great if the
reserve rosters could be uploaded and running  already.  If Andy can afford to fly
off and live in England months on end  he can handle the pennies a day it
costs for this service. Quit carping,  Klein. You're outnumbered and outgunned and
you're as scheiss no Spartan.

Please--sign us up and get the rosters in.  I'm desperate to try the  site's
trade evaluator program. Thanks!

Play ball!  Wipe some ass!

Brad Lee

What Brad Lee didn't mention, and that which I know will be outcome
determinative (as it was for both Brad Lee and me and surely will be  for Buddha) is
the fact that the acronym for All Star Stats is ASS.

Jeff Winick