[USML Announce] Serious Rule Change Proposal

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 12:13:46 EDT 2007

I absolutely concur with Rich's statement that now is not the time to worry
about this matter, especially because of the unintended (as well as
intended) consquences the league faces  if Andy's rule change gets passed as
proposed.  If early season dump trades remain such a significant concern for
league members then the topic warrants the discussion Rich suggests, at a
time other than days before the draft.  (And I am sure there are any number
of rule changes that can be floated around about the matter...).  So,
please, can we just have fun with the draft?

BLJ