[USML Announce] Serious Rule Change Proposal

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:27:01 EDT 2007

Andy:
  It's Brad Lee.  And this time I really will let Jeffrey respond to yet
another of your incendiary remarks, and perhaps explain the unchallenging,
non-strategic exercise he engaged in by marketing A-Rod and others to teams
that told him  "too early to trade," decisions which increased the risk they
would not get A-Rod and decreased the potential reward of the Damon...so now
we're looking at your proposed ban.  Yea,  but risk/reward can only be
legislated so far...like June 1, perhaps? That should accomodate reasonable
concerns, shouldn't it?

BLJ