[USML Announce] Serious Rule Change Proposal

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Wed Mar 28 16:21:41 EDT 2007

OK -- everyone's an ass wipe except for Andy -- he just reckless.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of springkerb at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 4:08 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Serious Rule Change Proposal

Rich:

Did you mean to insult Winick?  I ask because I'm sure you did in fact
insult him.

Because I know that Jeff's been ill and needs to devote time to multiple
teams and leagues, I will assert here and now, on behalf of Jeff, that he's
just as much of an asswipe as Brad and just as capable of springing things
on the league for strategic purposes.

I am, too, by the way, and I'm also insulted at your oversight.  I demand
that you call me a scheming asswipe immediately or I will pursue all legal
remedies.