[USML Announce] The Association for the Support of Strategies that Win......

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 16:37:35 EDT 2007

In a message dated 3/28/2007 4:16:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
springkerb at aol.com writes:

Rich:

Did you mean to insult Winick?  I ask because I'm sure you did  in fact
insult him.

Because I know that Jeff's been ill and needs to devote time to multiple
teams and leagues, I will assert here and now, on behalf of Jeff, that he's  just
as much of an asswipe as Brad and just as capable of springing things on  the
league for strategic purposes.

I am, too, by the way, and I'm also insulted at your oversight.  I  demand
that you call me a scheming asswipe immediately or I will pursue all  legal
remedies.

Mark

I'm sure he didn't intend to insult me, but insult me he did.

In response, I feel I have no choice but to announce the formation of the

Association for the Support of  Strategies that WIn and  PErturb otherS
(ASSWIPES)

Mark Keber, I welcome you as a charter member.  Brad Lee, you, of  course,
are also offered a charter membership.  And notwithstanding your  undoubtedly
unintentional slight, you too are invited Rich.  Andy and  Mark......don't even
ask.

That is all.

Jeff Winick
President