[USML Announce] The Association for the Support of Strategiesthat Win......

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Wed Mar 28 16:47:27 EDT 2007

I think it makes great sense that all members in good-standing of DUMP also
be ASSWIPES.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of JHWinick at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 4:36 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] The Association for the Support of
Strategiesthat Win......

In a message dated 3/28/2007 4:16:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
springkerb at aol.com writes:

Rich:

Did you mean to insult Winick?  I ask because I'm sure you did in fact
insult him.

Because I know that Jeff's been ill and needs to devote time to multiple
teams and leagues, I will assert here and now, on behalf of Jeff, that he's
just as much of an asswipe as Brad and just as capable of springing things
on the league for strategic purposes.

I am, too, by the way, and I'm also insulted at your oversight.  I demand
that you call me a scheming asswipe immediately or I will pursue all legal
remedies.

Mark

I'm sure he didn't intend to insult me, but insult me he did.

In response, I feel I have no choice but to announce the formation of the

Association for the Support of Strategies that WIn and PErturb otherS
(ASSWIPES)

Mark Keber, I welcome you as a charter member.  Brad Lee, you, of course,
are also offered a charter membership.  And notwithstanding your undoubtedly
unintentional slight, you too are invited Rich.  Andy and Mark......don't
even ask.

That is all.

Jeff Winick
President