[USML Announce] RULE CHANGE

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 18:37:22 EDT 2007

I'd like to propose a few rule changes as well:

1.  We allow trades of draft picks.

2.  We allow retained ROY eligible minor leaguers to be rostered  on the
reserve roster at the time of the draft regardless of whether or not they  are on
the major league roster at the time of the draft.  Of course, we'll  need to
make that retroactive so I can keep Dustin Pedroia and roster him for  free.

I'll come up with a few more and I'll be proposing them up until the very
hour of the draft.

Seriously, can we put this behind us and get back to having fun?