[USML Announce] RULE CHANGE

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Wed Mar 28 18:16:59 EDT 2007

Aah -- my favorite rule proposal.

Buddha, I've championed that one numerous times and have never prevailed.
I've been close. . .

I must have missed your email message in December -- I'd have jumped at the
chance to raise it again.

I'll let others decide how we are to proceed since it appears that it may be
open season on the rules.

Consistent with my prior messages today, I think that this is a bad time to
make rule changes.  But, if we're going to do so I'm not sure why we'd draw
the line at Andy and Jim's proposals.

I'm sure I can dig through the archives to find text to implement what you
suggest.

If we're going to vote on this one you have my support -- even though I
don't think we should be changing rules now.

I'm not going to spend much time debating this stuff futher.  I've got to
prepare for the draft.  Let me know how these things come out boys.

I'll update the text of the Constitution when you tell me how it needs to
read.

Over and out.

-- Rich

  _____