[USML Announce] HATE TO BE A SNITCH

JOHN FRUIT, FAF ADVISORS jfruit1 at bloomberg.net
Wed Mar 28 20:57:47 EDT 2007

To my knowledge he didn't appear in any MLB games last season, correct me if I
am wrong, but he was on my reserve roster all of last year and I don't recall
him ever being called up. But this brings up another pertinent question....it
seems from a couple of threads on this site that I would be required to place
him on my active roster if he makes the 25-man opening day roster....can anyone
confirm this?  jf