[USML Announce] HATE TO BE A SNITCH

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 09:54:59 EDT 2007

In a message dated 3/29/2007 9:52:56 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bljansen at gmail.com writes:

Jeff:
It's "a lot" when you intend to write many.  There  is no such word as
"alot."  Never has been, never will be. (Of course,  there is a word "allot," which
meams to assign a share or a portion, not  something at issue here.)  You
young people drive me crazy with your  destruction of Our Queen's English.

Brad

Brad Lee,

There is "a lot" of wisdom in your words.  Thank you for the  correction of
what I will vociferously contend was a typo rather than a  grammatical error.