[USML Announce] USML - Website info

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 10:55:04 EDT 2007

League:

  Our league is now up and running on All Star Stats.  You should  receive a
separate e-mail inviting you to go to the website and set up your team
information.  The rosters are already posted.

  Please send me a return e-mail letting me know if you were able to  access
the site and get your team up and running.  Once I get confirmation  everyone
can get in, I will pay for the league.

  Familiarize yourself with the site.  Unlike past years, I plan  to have
each owner input their own roster after the draft.  During the  season, I plan to
automate the site as much as possible to reduce the burden on  the
commissioner(s).  For example, my goal is to have FAAB moves handled  entirely by All
Star Stats.

  A few additional notes.

1.  Thus far, the system has not let me input any salary or contract
information.  Not sure why.

2.  There is one player not in the All Star Stats database  (Seyung-Yeop Lee,
on the Calamari).