[USML Announce] USML ROTISSSERIE BASEBALL LEAGUE on Allstar Stats

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 22:51:32 EDT 2007

In a message dated 3/31/2007 10:09:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
bljansen at gmail.com writes:

Hey,  guys.  Just got logged in, etc. so I reckon you can proceed to change
name from Jansen to Riptorns....thanks--it's  great!!

Fixed.  Not sure why that is occurring.  It seems like after each  owner
edits their own team page, the name of their team is re-set.  Keep  bringing these
errors to my attention and I will get them corrected.