[USML Announce] Woodn't It Be Nice

Andy Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 03:24:04 EST 2007

>From the Sox perspective, I don't understand trading a young, healthy starter for a 33 year-old SS.  But if you say it's good for the Sox, Brad, I won't argue.  And please keep your Wood to yourself.  The only way he'd help the 'Torns if we replace BA with K as an offensive category.  (BTW ... Rich, when is the appropriate time for rules change proposals???)

Cheers!

-Andy

----- Original Message ----
From: Brad Jansen <bljansen at gmail.com>
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 9:36:07 PM
Subject: [USML Announce] Woodn't It Be Nice

Andy!!  Where are you?!  You know how I don't like to actively tout or trade my players during the slumbering off-season, but I gotta tell you that this Jon Garland for O. Cabrera deal could be good for the White Sox (depending on Kenny's other crazed moves) and  will be OUTSTANDING for the Rips if Brandon Wood gets the nod at SS.  Think of a young A-Rod, without Scott Boras or a stripper.  I'm so psyched. How many of these beans can I keep?