[USML Announce] Woodn't It Be Nice

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Tue Nov 20 05:16:00 EST 2007

Now is the right time for rules discussions.

We should set a firm date for circulating proposals that can then be
incorporated into a single ballot for voting etc.

Mark B -- can you look through what you've circulated on this score in the
past.  Our old processes seemed to work relatively well.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Andy Klein
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 3:24 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Woodn't It Be Nice

>From the Sox perspective, I don't understand trading a young, healthy
starter for a 33 year-old SS.  But if you say it's good for the Sox, Brad, I
won't argue.  And please keep your Wood to yourself.  The only way he'd help
the 'Torns if we replace BA with K as an offensive category.  (BTW ... Rich,
when is the appropriate time for rules change proposals???)

Cheers!

-Andy