[USML Announce] Woodn't It Be Nice

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 17:08:46 EST 2007

Its good to see that the bitterness has subsided.??

FWIW, I think that the season really turned on Mark "TradeMeister" Blocker's willingness to move Joe Blanton in exchange for my taking on Chris Ray, a player that?had been dumped on him by the evil Professor Klein.?

Lest you think that I underestimate the importance of young Mr. Laffey, however, you should know I'm?in serious negotiations with my younger brother to get him to name his next child Aaron.

Given the original title of this email thread and for the benefit of Mr. Angry Young Man himself, Doug Shabelman (who is no doubt pissed about another stupid email polluting his in box) that Mr. Wood is apparently?one of the key player being discussed in a potential deal between?Anaheim and Florida for Miguel Cabrera.? Wouldn't that be something if the guy ends up hitting 50+ home runs.....but in the National League!

Jeff???