[USML Announce] Woodn't It Be Nice

Jeff Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sat Nov 24 08:32:51 EST 2007

Isnt that just like the Professor to obsess on an as-yet unproven
prospect on a day when two much more significant events took place.
First, condolences to the GOP on the death of Joe Kennedy. I knew how
much having a Kennedy on your team meant to you. Take heart, however
(not Gary), there are a few young players named Clinton on the
horizon. Second, in further testament to the fact that when Andy
screws Mark B., he screws him good, there is now serious talk out of
Baltimore about moving Bedard. Mark B, as a friend, I beseech you - no
more deals with the evil Professor. Its too painful to watch.

That is all!

Jeff Winick
President, Aaron Laffey Fan Club

Sent from my iPhone