[USML Announce] Cubbie Blues.....

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 08:53:06 EDT 2007

Andy, you should have stayed in bed.  Jeff, you should have landed in Vegas
instead.

Sheesh, they've already lost more games than the White Sox did in their
entire post-season run of '05.  As a Sox fan this kills me.  I just wish the
Cubs would win it all and get this crap over with. I'm already worrying that
the Cubs will storm through the World Series in '08 instead and then we'll
keep hearing all that crap about 100 years anniversary etc. etc. Damn those
Cubs for making my life so miserable...

Rockies v. D-Backs?  FOX has gotta love that match-up...