[USML Announce] AT BRAD'S REQUEST: THE 2007 CHAMPIONSHIP SONG

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 15:53:48 EDT 2007

THE JEFF 'N BRAD CHAMPIONSHIP SONG
(Sung to the tune of the Beverly Hillbillies Theme Song)

Let me tell you a story
About a man named Brad

Hangin' in the winter
Feelin' kind of sad

Until one day
While sittin' on the can

He got an instant message
 From the Magazine Man

Winick, that is
The Big Macher*

"Listen up closely
Here's what you're gonna do

You're giving me your Putz
And Bob Abreu, too

And then come June,
I'm taking even more ...

Vazquez! Manny!
You'll give until you're sore."

So Brad did as told
And Jeff began to rise

In 2007
He'll surely take the prize

And that's the way it stands
Until 2008

When Brad told Jeff
He must reciprocate ...

*(To Fruiter, Buddha, and Barrett:  "Macher" is Yiddish for Big Shot.
Since Kerber and Gammons live in Highland Park and Buffalo Grove, I
assume they already know the language.)