[USML Announce] Unretainable FAAB Acquisitions

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sat Sep 22 15:43:22 EDT 2007

Definitely the best race I can remember in this league.  I can't recall
another year with three teams within a point or two.  Also enjoying the
Cubs, and I must admit to a certain perverse pleasure in watching the
Sox and the Royals slug it out for last.  (I think Brad and Kenny must
have spent the winter comparing notes.)