[USML Announce] Unretainable FAAB Acquisitions

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sun Sep 23 07:18:27 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/22/2007 7:59:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
springkerb at aol.com writes:

Andy's  puffery regarding Ian Kennedy made me notice that all of the
post 9/1 FAAB  purchases show Y1 contract status (S2 on the web site),
instead of FA  (O).  Do we need to change those, or do we have some
other way to  track retention eligibility?

Mark is half right; the purchases from 9/2 (including Kennedy) did not
reflect the right contract status, but this has now been corrected.  All of  the
other players acquired since then have long since shown the correct contract
status of "O."