[USML Announce] Act/Res Moves

Andy Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 08:07:46 EDT 2008

Ditto what Kerber said.  I'm sorry has become such a hassle.  I also will be out of pocket until tonight so will send contingent roster moves to USMLTrans.  FYI, all of my FAAB moves still show in the system with a note that "the commissioner has not yet activated the FAAB bidding system."  So maybe flipping some kind of switch can get the process moving along.

-Andy