[USML Announce] USML - update 4/12

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sat Apr 12 15:37:29 EDT 2008

Gang:

  The site appears to be operating normally now.  There were only  two valid
free agent bids this week, and the system correctly (but  unfortunately)
awarded the player to Jeff W.  Here is a list of the bids  for Greg Smith

Winick:  50

Bombers 10

I have now corrected his salary on the site and restored the FAAB  budget.

  Please go ahead and enter your roster moves on the CBS site at least  30
minutes before the first games tomorrow.  If all goes well, we can  evaluate how
to proceed from there.  Let me know if you have any questions  not covered by
a prior e-mail.

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)