[USML Announce] USML - FAAB reconciliations

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 20:05:36 EDT 2008

ok    you want me to release him???   i saw him as  a probable and assumed he
was MLB active    mea culpa

In a message dated 4/27/2008 12:17:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
mblocker at Sidley.com writes:

League:
Because a number of teams have raised  concerns about their current FAAB
balance, I have done a reconciliation of  2008 FAAB activity, which is shown
below.  For purposes of reading the  information below, the total spent is listed
in parentheses after the team  name.  Below the team name is a list of players
acquired.  The  salary of each player is $5, unless a number is listed in
parentheses after  the name (in which case the number is the salary).  Please send
an e-mail  confirming that the information for your team is correct.
Note to GOP: I have not included Sowers  because I think that FAAB bid will
have to be undone.  According to  mlb.com, Sowers was called up on 4/26, and
bids had to be in by midnight  4/25.
-- Mark B.

FAAB Summary ? USML 2008
1.      Angries  (0)
None
2.      Bombers  (10)
R.  Davis
A. Galarraga
3.      Hoosiers  (30)
Albaladejo
Morse
Tolbert
Bale (10)
Bautista
4.      Flaming Brats  (0)
None.
5.      Klein Nine  (22)
Gross
Haynes
Fahey
C. Thomas (7)
6.      LM Calamari  (5)
Albers
7.      Nukes  (5)
Aybar
8.      Red Hots  (0)
None.
9.      Republicans  (0)
None.
10.     Riptorns  (38)
K.  Cash
Melhuse
Lowe (28)
11.     Winick   Berliners (24)
G.  Smith (11)
A. Lopez
E.  O?Flaherty (8)
Sidley Austin LLP mail server made the following annotations on 04/27/08,
12:12:10:

-----------------------

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with certain U.S. Treasury
regulations, we inform you

that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice
contained in this

communication, including attachments, was not intended or written to be used,
and cannot be

used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be
imposed on such

taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service.  In addition, if any such tax
advice is used or referred

to by other parties in promoting, marketing or recommending any partnership
or other entity,

investment plan or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as
written in connection

with the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s)
addressed in this

communication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the
taxpayer's particular

circumstances from an independent tax advisor.

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential.

If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any
attachments and notify us

immediately.

announce  mailing  list
announce at usml.net