[USML Announce] FAAB Fun

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Aug 2 18:35:38 EDT 2008

Thanks for sorting this out Jeff.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of jhwinick at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 6:15 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] FAAB Fun

Here's what I know so far:

Andy bid his entire budget on Nady.  I spoke with him this morning and he
had no contingent bids.  I spoke to Brad and he didn't bid.  So, pending
presently unknown bids from either John or Buddha here are where things
stand:

I had the high bid on Bay at $56.  He was my first choice, so we can end all
of the discussion about contingent bids and can treat this bid as
non-contingent and disregard the other two bids that I made to replace
Shelley Duncan.  The next highest bid was $47 from Rich, so he will be
awarded to me at $48.

$56 - JHW
$47 - Rich
$40 - Doug
$35 - MBB

The highest bid on Teixeira was by the Calamari who bid $69.  The next
highest bidder was Rich at $48, so he will be awarded to the Calamari (in
fact, he already has been) for $49.

$69 - Jim
$48 - Rich
$17 - MBB

The highest bid on Nady was Andy's at $64.  That was Andy's entire budget.
The next highest bidders were Rick and Doug at $29, so Nady will be awarded
to the Klein Nine (in fact, he already has been) for $30.

$64 - Andy
$29 - Doug
$29 - Rick
$20 - MBB

There don't appear to have been any bids on Griffey, so he will be available
next week.

Please let me know if you see a mistake.  And John and Buddha, please let me
know asap if you placed bids this week.

Thanks,