[USML Announce] FAAB Fun

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 19:50:53 EDT 2008

put a $56 bid on Bay

In a message dated 8/2/2008 6:15:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jhwinick at aol.com writes:

Here's  what I know so far:

Andy bid his entire budget on Nady.  I spoke  with him this morning and he
had no contingent bids.  I spoke to Brad and  he didn't bid.  So, pending
presently unknown bids from either John  or Buddha here are where things stand:

I had the high bid on Bay  at $56.  He was my first choice, so we can end all
of the discussion  about contingent bids and can treat this bid as
non-contingent and disregard  the other two bids that I made to replace Shelley Duncan.
The next  highest bid was $47 from Rich, so he will be awarded to me at $48.

$56  - JHW
$47 - Rich
$40 - Doug
$35 - MBB

The highest bid on  Teixeira was by the Calamari who bid $69.  The next
highest bidder was  Rich at $48, so he will be awarded to the Calamari (in fact, he
already has  been) for $49.

$69 - Jim
$48 - Rich
$17 - MBB

The highest  bid on Nady was Andy's at $64.  That was Andy's entire budget.
The  next highest bidders were Rick and Doug at $29, so Nady will be awarded
to the  Klein Nine (in fact, he already has been) for $30.

$64 - Andy
$29 -  Doug
$29 - Rick
$20 - MBB

There don't appear to have been  any bids on Griffey, so he will be available
next week.

Please let  me know if you see a mistake.  And John and Buddha, please let me
know  asap if you placed bids this  week.

Thanks,

Jeff